Great, I guess

By Anonymous - 14/12/2013 07:24 - Canada - Milton

Today, I told my boyfriend I was pregnant. He seemed thrilled, and went to buy some wine to celebrate. He left 11 hours ago and won't come back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 446
You deserved it 7 994

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The fact he said he was getting wine should've been the first hint.

Comments

You should have known he wasn't coming back when he said he was going to get alcohol to celebrate your pregnancy with you. I mean come on, that should have been a red flag right there.

Larsh 4

He probably just needs some time. It's rather a big moment in life and one doesn't always know what to do immediately. This is assuming your boyfriend isn't a complete asshole generally speaking of course...

He went to get wine... For a pregnant person... Sounds like you shoulda seen something wrong to me.

Uh you shouldn't be drinking wine anyway. Pregnancy 101.

A small amount of wine is fine. You just cannot be getting drunk.

I think the first hint was buying wine. Since pregnant woman can't have alcohol.

Was wine and pregnancy not an immediate red flag?

He could've at least thought of a better excuse if he's going to be a dick and leave like that; buying wine for an expectant mother is a terrible idea.

He need time maybe , just be patient , all the support

Y would you drink wine if your pregnant

buying wine to celebrate? im sorry if no ones informed you of this yet, but um pregnant women arent supposed to drink.

A small amount of wine is fine. You just cannot be getting drunk. You should also have a doctors okay - just to be on the safe side.