Get over it

By DD. - 08/02/2010 14:18 - France

Today, my wife told me that she wants a divorce. Apparently, I'm taking too long to forgive her for having an affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 006
You deserved it 4 105

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl09 5

Ouch. Well, she's obviously not committed and you're much better off without her.

You're in a tough situation, but it's time to man up. Your wife has probably already hired the most vile divorce attorney she could find, and has probably already slept with him. She will petition to force you to pay her attorney fees and they (her and the attorney) will go after everything you own (not just half... that's too old fashioned). You MUST find yourself a female divorce attorney, because only a female attorney will be able to develop the pure primal hatred toward another female (your wife) that will allow you to stand a chance in this fight. In the end, you will be victorious in the same way a country is victorious in a long war: you'll lose a lot, take a lot of damage, but you'll be better off in the long run. DO NOT hire a male attorney... your wife will probably sleep with him too, and then they'll all conspire against you.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
responses 0

this is more like a TGIDHTDTM ( thank god I didn't have to do that myself) moment

pwincessa23 1

Well, I should have forgiven her sooner. or just proposed a threesome... lol jk good for u! get urself a better wife next time k

killerviral 0

Maybe it's for the best if she's a cheating, dirty, *****. 

do you get married ask yourself if you're going to see yourself getting bored and cheating don't even think about saying I

lmfaaaaao! def agree, she's a friggin *****!

what a candy ass mofo u shoulda cheated on her with her sisters then took pictures and put them on the table of u fukin her sister in her asslol jk

azurablade 0

my gf broke up with me for taking to long to forgive her for making out with another guy. and I was only thinking about it for a day! so I know how u feel OP FYL

rebelgirl17 0

My boy friend cheated on me. That day we got in a fight about a girl he was talking to and he said he would never ever cheat on me. That night he went and hungout with his friends and at 10 at night I get a text saying "she kissed me". But he got caught kissing her so I know how you feel.

u should not even of gave her a second chance. if some one cheats on me I would just leave them but that depends on how long it was ect. we can't blame if on the wife cause if he was going to give her a second chance then he can't take to long. we can't jump to any conclusions cause we don't know enough p.s OP gl :)

NzxtZ06 0

get rid of the dirty bi***, you'll be better off

my gf cheated on me but I didn't break up with her because she told her friends that she felt bad so she would wait for me to break up with her. so I f ed all of her friends and sister for a year. one day I texted her to come over so she could walk in on me and her cousin. best year of my life ;)

Why are all these comments being thumbed down? They're all true

txgirl09 5

Ouch. Well, she's obviously not committed and you're much better off without her.

TrekkieGirl 0

The fact that she cheated probably means that she was looking for an out anyway. She just needed something or someone to blame, in order to take the next step. Your 'lack of forgiveness' just happened to be it. Consider yourself single, and happily move on with your life. Good luck, OP!

Reyo 2

Besides, don't they make it to where the cheating party gets nothing in the divorce?

No. Most states are "no fault" divorce states. Infidelity is not a factor in how assets are divided.

mikeyboi19 5

it's true it's mostly based on the years you spent together. if the marriage lasts over 7 years then you both split the asset equally including the 401k and any pensions either if you have. op I say cheat now while you're still married to her, tell her she's a bad lay then divorce her ass.

I feel your pain OP (and anger) but it's for the best I guess. soon you'll be able to do what ever you want with who ever u want. bad thing is that she takes half ur stuff XD

she probably though u were gonna divorce, and decided she was the one who said it first, so that she wouldn't feelbdumb.

CrAzY_MaN100 0

But did u cheat is the question?

beastvm 0

I agree. if she was cheating on you, she obiously didn't want to be in only one relationship.Then wanting you to forgive her?Nuh uh just set that dirty bird free:)

mssuzielyn 0

I don't want to say your life sucks because your life just got IMMENSELY better!

roaminginsomniac 0

You will be MUCH better off! She needs to be alone, and unhappy. She will be. You move on.

Well give the woman what she wants. I say you are getting the better end of the deal. You probably don't have to give her a lot of money in the divorce either because of her infidelity.

drilher244 0

SHIIIITTT! leave that *****!!!

get a better bitch tat doesn't **** everyone she sees

wow hold up now.... we don't know if that's true or not. just cuz she had an affair doesn't mean it was with more than one person. it's also doesn't mean she actually ***** everyone she meetws

Tell her you'll forgive her after a threesome with one of her friends/relatives!

You're in a tough situation, but it's time to man up. Your wife has probably already hired the most vile divorce attorney she could find, and has probably already slept with him. She will petition to force you to pay her attorney fees and they (her and the attorney) will go after everything you own (not just half... that's too old fashioned). You MUST find yourself a female divorce attorney, because only a female attorney will be able to develop the pure primal hatred toward another female (your wife) that will allow you to stand a chance in this fight. In the end, you will be victorious in the same way a country is victorious in a long war: you'll lose a lot, take a lot of damage, but you'll be better off in the long run. DO NOT hire a male attorney... your wife will probably sleep with him too, and then they'll all conspire against you.

drilher244 0

dude!! that was awesome! you said it! I've been there!

That's is the BOMB (in a god way) of advice!