Get over it

By DD. - 08/02/2010 14:18 - France

Today, my wife told me that she wants a divorce. Apparently, I'm taking too long to forgive her for having an affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 017
You deserved it 4 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl09 5

Ouch. Well, she's obviously not committed and you're much better off without her.

You're in a tough situation, but it's time to man up. Your wife has probably already hired the most vile divorce attorney she could find, and has probably already slept with him. She will petition to force you to pay her attorney fees and they (her and the attorney) will go after everything you own (not just half... that's too old fashioned). You MUST find yourself a female divorce attorney, because only a female attorney will be able to develop the pure primal hatred toward another female (your wife) that will allow you to stand a chance in this fight. In the end, you will be victorious in the same way a country is victorious in a long war: you'll lose a lot, take a lot of damage, but you'll be better off in the long run. DO NOT hire a male attorney... your wife will probably sleep with him too, and then they'll all conspire against you.

Comments

wtf, why is she the one divorcing you? She's the one that was having the affair, you should divorce her. Dump her ass, who needs her. She sounds like an ungrateful bitch. You are better off without her.

If you couldn't forgive her for having an affair (I don't blame you by the way!) then why didn't you divorce her? If you caouldn't forgive her how could you stay married to her?

g124124 0

I forgave a girl for cheating on me and she said she wanted to be with me.. A week later she left me. Moral of the story? 99% of women are ******.

@138 REAL moral of the story: your ex is 99% *****

yeah, well 99% of men are ****** too, but that's fine, but if a woman cheats, she's a bitch. I'm not condoning cheating (it's despicable) but the double standards are infuriating.

tb15 0

who said that it's fine when men cheat?

FYL but sounds like good riddance thats one less bitch you gotta worry about

roboito89 0

what a ***** bitch ***** who deserves to go to hell

give her a bouquet of flowers, have a card on there that says "I'm sorry" on the font and inside write "sorry you just made me the happiest man alive, bitch," You don't need her. Say sayonara hoe!

Don't let her take the BMW. = ). Kids are fine though