Get over it

By DD. - 08/02/2010 14:18 - France

Today, my wife told me that she wants a divorce. Apparently, I'm taking too long to forgive her for having an affair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 017
You deserved it 4 107

Same thing different taste

Top comments

txgirl09 5

Ouch. Well, she's obviously not committed and you're much better off without her.

You're in a tough situation, but it's time to man up. Your wife has probably already hired the most vile divorce attorney she could find, and has probably already slept with him. She will petition to force you to pay her attorney fees and they (her and the attorney) will go after everything you own (not just half... that's too old fashioned). You MUST find yourself a female divorce attorney, because only a female attorney will be able to develop the pure primal hatred toward another female (your wife) that will allow you to stand a chance in this fight. In the end, you will be victorious in the same way a country is victorious in a long war: you'll lose a lot, take a lot of damage, but you'll be better off in the long run. DO NOT hire a male attorney... your wife will probably sleep with him too, and then they'll all conspire against you.

Comments

mmaire 0

Depends on how long it's been since she cheated. A week? A month? Yeah, dump her ass, it takes time to forgive and she's unreasonable to demand forgiveness on a deadline. On the other hand, if you've been holding a grudge past a certain point, then she has a right to get out. In that situation, yeah, she was justified in leaving. If we were all made to live in the fallout of our bad decisions forever, everyone would be miserable. You don't get to hold her cheating over her head forever.

Cut her damn throat and move the F on. Cheating *****!!!

baffledking042 0

If you haven't forgiven here, it's for the best. Besides file this as a good day. Brush yourself off and kick some ass- metaphorically.

davek 36

Call your lawyer now and get the divorce application in first. If she makes the application, it might look like she was the wronged party.

devingragg 0

good I would have never for gave her that sucks though

Lattenkiste 0

Why would you want to stay with a *****? You can just get another one off the street corner geez. You really want to be asleep in bed with your wife and wake up to another guys **** in her mouth and another guy ramming it in her ass? She's trash man. Yeah it sucks, it happens. But you can't stay with her pretending that it never did. That makes you as disgusting as her. I've been there. I know what it's like. Congrats on the divorce.

kberry4 0

if you are with her then you obviously agreed to forgive her...when you take an apology and decide to work it out...that means you actually do that...forgiveness is not holding it over her head forever!!!!!