Effective

By WinnerWinnerNotEatingDinner - 16/11/2015 06:44 - United States - Arlington

Spicy
Today, I was the first guy ever to give my girlfriend an orgasm. I was also the first guy to make her poop at the same time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 209
You deserved it 3 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It happens. Basically everything tights and then loosens. Don't worry about it she's probably as embarrassed as you

Comments

Are you sure the moaning wasn't just because she was constipated and was finally getting it out?

You must have made her cum HARD. Congrats, OP. Do be sure to use bleach when you clean up. For life's bleachable moments, there's Clorox.

ChadHelton 8

it's not good sex unless someone cries, passes out or pees... (And now possibly poops)

Oh, somewhat I can tell you are definitely not the first guy.

It's nothing to worry about dude, be proud you gave her something she's probably wanted for a while and she'll find it easier to control the more you do it :)

more of an FML for her, dont tell anyone about it as thats really embarassing

grogers311 20

At least it's anonymous. Also it's an FML for both involved. From the comments this is not an unusual thing and I think that would make anyone feel better.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I don't see how you could drop that into a conversation casually, though.

And you decided posting about was a good idea why? That's prolly not something I would admit to people and if I was your girl, you would be dead.

No one on here even knows who they are.. This probably happens more than you think. Just relax

Yeah because everyone here knows who this girl is.

ninety 25

None of us here may know who she is, but she'll still prolly be po'ed at him if/when she reads it.

Probably* I hate "prolly" if you can't spell a word don't use it.

Get your head out of your ass, 49. That person seems to know how to spell just fine, and has excellent grammar as well. Where I'm from, we use "prolly" as more of a short form, in an attempt to be cute or funny. It has nothing to do with being able to spell the damn word itself.

And people say there are impossible things ...

I could swear I saw an FML recently about this from the girl's point of view but I can't find it now. Has it come to this for me, dreaming up FMLs?

No, I feel the deja-vu too. It reminds me of the one of the girl that went on her boyfriend while they were cuddling in bed after Taco Bell, which was a recent FML (If that's the one you're thinking about).

No this was someone who had started taking new meds that might cause stomach upset, and made her poop herself as she had an ****** with her boyfriend. I'm hoping I haven't gone nuts and that it did exist but was removed for whatever reason.