Drunk twats in the toilet alert

By PublicToiletEspionage - 21/05/2009 10:52 - United Kingdom

Today, I was desperate for a pee so I used some public toilets which were full of obviously underage girls drinking. I didn't think anything of it until halfway through my business when I looked up to see two of them leaning over the top of the stall taking pictures with a mobile phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 745
You deserved it 4 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wtf? why would they take pictures of you peeing? drinking in a public restroom and taking pictures of strangers peeing. those kids are cool, man.

Sounds a lot like what happened on the awesome tv show 'The Inbetweeners'

Comments

wtf? why would they take pictures of you peeing? drinking in a public restroom and taking pictures of strangers peeing. those kids are cool, man.

alex_vik 0

So they're drinking underage, and taking pictures of strangers? They ****** up their lives.

So did you kick their ass/report them? I'd have snatched their phone and showed it to whoever owned the joint.

mygiraffe 1

I wouldce kicked there ass-_____- ill put their heads in the toilet !

Hahahaha won't they have some interesting new photos when they become sober. hahaha Don't worry about it you'll never see them again!

I woner why you're making this a big deal. These girls are idiotic enough to be drinking and are so pathetic that they take pictures of random people peeing.

Emma Marshall 19

Ummm because they could share the photos online. I wouldn't be too happy about that either.

this is either fake, borrowed, or those girls need to be locked up somewhere.