Drunk twats in the toilet alert

By PublicToiletEspionage - 21/05/2009 10:52 - United Kingdom

Today, I was desperate for a pee so I used some public toilets which were full of obviously underage girls drinking. I didn't think anything of it until halfway through my business when I looked up to see two of them leaning over the top of the stall taking pictures with a mobile phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 747
You deserved it 4 259

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wtf? why would they take pictures of you peeing? drinking in a public restroom and taking pictures of strangers peeing. those kids are cool, man.

Sounds a lot like what happened on the awesome tv show 'The Inbetweeners'

Comments

I'm having trouble picturing this scenario properly. Were the girls drinking pee out of toilets?

And then you immediately called the cops right?

lol what? I'm hoping that was a joke 12

effyoubitch 5
morgann_believee 5
scorpioserpent 1

wtf? they had no right to do that. I hope you got them in trouble.

EffMyLyf 0

I would of grabbed their phones and smashed them or flushed them down the toilet, then called the cops and blocked the bathroom door until they get there.

Maybe you should google for peeing women in public bathrooms to see if your pics pop up anywhere. I would've asked em to pass the bottle, join in on the fun!

Your picture is slightly ironic for this FML...

That's just wrong, why would they think taking pictures of someone taking a piss was a good idea? I agree with 17, smash their phones and call the cops, that's just straight up nasty on their part.

You can press charges for this, send them to jail.

wtf who gets drunk in a public restroom loool

You should have volunteered to take their photos while they pissed on their mobiles, then quickly upload them to their facebook profiles using their phones. Would have served the perverted bitches right for everyone they know to see that.