By baconandkittens - 26/02/2012 03:13 - United States

Today, I was washing dishes when I picked up a plate and saw a huge spider. Trying to be nice, I took the plate outside and tried to gently push the spider off. The wind blew it into my eye. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 556
You deserved it 5 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The wind? Pfft! Maybe it was a ninja spider that despise the outdoors.

Comments

So2011 4

YDI for being nice to a spider. Whenever you let a spider live, it goes and tells it's friend show nice you are. Next thing you know, your house will be full of spiders.

n_epic_fail 14

**** THAT! I would have thrown that plate outside so fast that spider would have gotten whiplash... Then died.

I would have flipped out, dude. That plate would be in pieces.

i would have just washed the spider down the drain and is anyone weirded out by op's name?! o_0

MickGold 8

37- Not weirded out by it. Lmao at it. That's an amazingly random name, I love it!XD

I used to help spiders until i took a spider to the eye

I would put the plate outside. Cover it with gasoline. Throw a lit match in there. And watch and laugh.

A100893 30

I would've thrown that plate away like a frisbee on fire. **** spiders.

I would've stomped it! Dead space style! Gimme some goddamn ammo, bitch!

@37: bacon & kittens. Two of life's greatest things!

CaptainSlow 2

Don't you think that is a bit harsh against the spiders? Imagine being a spider, living a perfectly normal life, until a human 100,000 times its size decides that the mere sight of it is reason enough to smash it against the ground. I'm not comfortable around spiders, but please, think about how many spiders you have killed, and compare that to the number of times you've been physically hurt by them. Also, having spiders in your house saves you from insect invasions, for example wall lice and ants.

i hope you feel better for having said that. now please go outside and hug a tree. let me guess - you are a level 5 vegan as well?

baconandkittens 10

My name is not weird! Its the most awesomeness thing in the world. Two of the greatest things rolled into one epic username. :D

I agree with 108. I don't get why everyone just hates spiders. Most won't even bite you unless you're just being an idiot.

I disagree. I'd say that baconandpuppies would be a better name. Dogs like humans, and they are loyal pets. It's been proven. Ate think everything is theirs. Also this is the 2nd time I've seen an OP reply to their post.

HannahMarshall 6

Just reading this made me shiver.

Well. We all learned a valuable lesson. Don't be nice to spiders!

grovervac3000 15

Omg yes!!! It's kinda creepy!!!

auntiemomma 0

Let's see you take a spider to the eye and see what you say then...

2- Stop being a scaredy cat we all know that no one would appreciate that...

....until a few days later when OP can start climbing walls and shooting web and stuff

I had one land on my boob while laying in my bed....

Should've washed it down the drain. By the way hope ur eye is ok

except every spider can kill you except a daddy long legs.

100, What the hell are you talking about? First, most spiders only cause slight nausea at worst, and second, daddy long legs are NOT spiders.

baconandkittens 10

My eye is fine, but the spider sure isn't >:D

I think your doing karma wrong. When you are nice, your supposed to be rewarded, not get an eye full of spider.

Y did u put a comma after the "I" but not a period like all the other letters lol

I think your doing karma wrong. When you are nice, your supposed to be rewarded, not get an eye full of spider.

You guys are wrong, she is technically right, it was just REVERSE karma! When you do something nice and Karma is still a bitch!

Why do people always get punished for doing the right thing?

I think we've learned from FML, don't be nice to spiders. They always come back to haunt the person somehow :P

Since when was saving a spider a good deed?

I honestly would freak out and rampage trying to kill the spider.

loserboii 11

The only good spider is one beneath my cleates.

loserboii 11

The only good spider is one beneath my cleates.

The wind? Pfft! Maybe it was a ninja spider that despise the outdoors.

Think of it as the cat in your picture scaled down into a mean 8 legged piece of fury.

wlddog 14

That's what you get for letting it live. I hate spiders and kill every spider I see.

Gosh, guess what? Some people actually have a heart and don't kill spiders. Shocking, I know.

Tswift0806 3

There are plenty of spiders in this world, killing one wouldn't make a difference.

There are plenty of people in this world, killing one wouldn't make a difference.

This is a war people. And it's comments like 36 & 80 that are the reason we are losing. Every spider makes a difference. And if you have a heart protect your fellow man and destroy those tiny eight legged bastards!