Submit your FML story
- - Concept: An anecdote always starts with Today and ends with FML. There are no taboo subjects, feel free to express yourself.
- - CAUTION: Read your message over. Please don't use text language and avoid making too many spelling mistakes.
- - Please note that spam and nonsensical stories will result in you being blocked from accessing FML.
Sorry, this FML doesn't exist or has been deleted.
- Matteor's Illustrated FML
- MATTEOR'S ILLUSTRATED FML
"It was like I was eating butter, but on a beach, and that I'd let the lump of butter drop into the sea and..."
Saturday 1 March 2014
The whole blog