Wish list

By Anonymous - 22/05/2009 02:45 - United States

Today, while cleaning out a closet with my mother, I found a wish list from when I was five. On that list, I wished my parents would divorce. Not only did that seriously hurt my mom, but now she thinks I'm the devil because my wish came true. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 461
You deserved it 12 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

taz1 1

"I said I'm sorry mama, I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean to make you cry, but tonight I'm cleaning out my closet!" Sorry, couldn't resist, lol!

Tell her to F**k off. That you just wanted her to be happy. And obviously being married didn't make her happy if she is now divorced. Plus, who would blame a 5 year old for such a thing? Tell her you will pray for her. :-P

Comments

madam_mayham 0

ah I love the honesty of children

Awwe. Well, it's the sad truth, some kids' parents fight so much that it would they would be happier if the parents DID divorce. Sometimes it's like, you'd rather live with just one parent at a time instead of being with them together in the middle of world war III. Or, maybe, you didn't understand the meaning of divorce as well when you were five? Anyways, your mom shouldn't have said that. You were FIVE, and it's not YOUR fault that they divorced years later. How old are you now? Your mom was kind of being a bitch.

naughtybabyjesus 0

No wonder your dad divorced her.

starburst_boy 0

I think it's really sad that your mother is trying to blame you for problems in her own love life. If she's honestly like that it's no wonder that your dad wanted a divorce!

it's pretty messed up that you wished that on your family.... not the devil... but kind of sick

LuvPink 0

If you were 5 and you were asking santa for your parents to get a divorce then there MUST have been some serious issues going on. Def not your fault, if anything it's your parent's fault for making it so obvious that there were problems.

#3 I was thinking the exact same thing, haha. @OP: Well I guess you wanted her to be happy?

lifewithsarah 0
kandy_fml 0

That's ok. When I was kid I wanted my parents to divorce too. I still do. Sometimes.

gurlgurlgurl 0

lol to #3! btw your mom is pretty damn stupid to be seriously hurt by something you did at the age of five...