By kris - 22/08/2011 16:06 - United States

Today, my mom let it slip that she was divorcing my dad. After making me promise to keep it from him and my little sisters, she had me help her with her plans to renovate the house. She intends to kick him out once it's done. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 801
You deserved it 2 763

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

enonymous 8

I wish some one would milk me for all I have. I have a lot of milk to give

Well I hope you will be able to decide who to live with.

I like the OP's mom. I'd tottaly live with the mom.

eminemchick 19

But will the husband listen? I wouldnt let my husband kick me out if I ****** spent the last of my life savings on renovating the house.

xoconnie 8

why in the world would u agree to help her w/ plans to renovate the house after knowing what shes going to do. thats sick. guess the apple didnt fall far from the tree.....

MichellinMan 20

Assuming there's been no abuse or adultery on the husband's part, if the wife wants the divorce, then SHE should be the one to move out. Period. Does she expect to get the house, half his money, AND the kids, with child support coming in until they turn eighteen? What a raw deal for him.

enonymous 8

56 welcome to being a man. Women get to shoot a bowling ball out one time lasting 2-14hours and the men get one shoved up their ass for 18 years repeatedly.

That's awful. OP doesn't mention abuse/adultery so assuming there isn't any... OP's mom is a huge bitch. Take all his money and then divorce him, and take half of what he has left? If I was the OP, I'd tell the father. He deserves to know.

I've seen farmers milk heffers, not the other way around.

Welcome to the life of today's bitches. Anyone surprised here?

Black mail that bitch for what ever you want. And then tell your dad

Exactly. Don't let her do that! That is truly evil

Sweej 1

Although I completely agree on telling him, OP COULD use that as blackmail, and get whatever the hell she wants from mom, and THEN tell dad... That's exactly what I would do.

leadman1989 15

You're a little psychopath, I like that.

Great reply and advice - DAD NEEDS TO KNOW

I prefer falcon kick, I find it more effective

My friend falcon kicked me by accident once. It hurt.

eminemchick 19

i wish "ChucktheNorris" was here so he could recommend a roundhouse.

good41thing198 7

I'd make listen to Eminem's crap-rap. That would be crueler than any kick.

MichellinMan 20

37, I'd make her listen to u bitch about people's music!

eminemchick 19

Yup. Blackmail material. I see concert tickets,later curfew,lager allowance and maybe even a car being possible with that kind if knowledge!

Oh, I thought you meant an alcohol allowance

TheSnakeDoctor20 17

Tell you're dad, she obviously a major bitch.