By Timmah - 31/08/2009 05:18 - United States

Today, I got written up at work for making a customer feel bad. I made him feel bad by laughing uncontrollably at him when he asked if we sold real light sabers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 265
You deserved it 15 776

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should've told him they were right next to the Tony Stark power armors.

RLJJ 0

Too bad nowadays assholes are handled as if they were an endangered species... Sorry for you, FYL really.

Comments

that's really unfair. one can only assume the lightsaber thing was a joke. at least you didn't get fired!

I agree with #1. Poor kid =( Btw, what kind of geek asks for light sabers any way!! lol.

I think you should tell him that he has to make his own. That's the Jedi way!

totally right. Gotta make his light saber when he passes the jedi trials and made jedi. Every new jedi has to make there own lightsaber. As you can tell i am a star wars nut. DON'T HATE.

yashack 0

#57 Are you saying you wouldn't want a real light saber?

what if he was handicapped? didn't think of that huh?

back in 09 when I was like 8 went to Walmart to buy I lightsaberes because he told me they sold real ones...

RLJJ 0

Too bad nowadays assholes are handled as if they were an endangered species... Sorry for you, FYL really.

You could've said, "Order some at StarWars . com but if you cannot find any on that site, sign up on the Forums there and ask fellow users where you could get some. They'll have fun answering you, and if you manage to find some, well, may the Force be with ya, buddy!"

starwars.com? that answer would have been great, lol because you would have had more amusement from the way that conversation developed and the customer would have thought u were really concerned and helpful. Gotta learn how to make fun of people in a tactful way without them knowing. Its so much better that way! lol

Jedis make their lightsabers themselves which is why they are all different, so you can't buy one.

deja54 0

There are more reasons than that as to why you cannot buy a ******* light saber.

-___________________________________________-

This is so awesome. This was definitely worth it.

Should've told him they were right next to the Tony Stark power armors.

that's awesome, i laughed at someone at a store once, but nothing happen cuz i didnt work there. hahaha good times

greenltrn2003 0

smh...thats not what he said obviously they just dont sell them (nice to see u again redbluegreen) lmao

Kids? I'm pretty sure the FML does not mention kids ANYWHERE. Good job on reading. :]

i agree with u, I think #7 is the lightsaber looser...

Haha you should definitely post that on www.notalwaysright.com xD

I'm prety sure I read the same thing on notalwaysright already though.

maybe he was asking for one of those light up ones for kids.

i_is_a_tr00l 0

...YDI FOR NOT HAVING REAL ONES! Barack Obama has some in the White House but you have to look all around and soon you'll found them. I heard only one person found them. But he never told where they were. That selfish pig...

That's because Barack Obama is Darth Vader!!!!!! =O!!!!! OP That's okay, I would have laughed harder.

moonlight_daze 8

Dick Cheney was Darth Vader. The reign of the Galactic Empire has come and gone.

thingymajig 0

no, obama is friggin mace windu!!!!! STAR WARS FOREVER!!!!!