Use the force

By Anonymous - 11/08/2011 05:53 - Mexico

Spicy
Today, since I'm too ashamed to go buy a proper sex toy, I used an old Star Wars toy sword instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 131
You deserved it 56 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndiRae 9

You deserve it for calling it a Star Wars sword.

Comments

hahaha this is hilarious! but seriously, sex shops aren't actually that scary! just do it! or buy online?

matty198496 0

This chick knows what she is talking about

well I have been to a sex shop before, it's just like any other shop!

jessesgirl14 16

What the hell are you thinking?!?! If you're hard up for a toy use a cucumber or something....

IndiRae 9

That's on 1000 ways to die, or whatever that show is. I'm sure sending a lightsaber into your darkside will be up there too, soon enough.

Or a hotdog! I've heard of people using those...

My ex said that those detachable shower heads put on full blast is supposed to feel good.

ArielTheMermaid 17

16-the woman choked on the cucumber while 'practicing'

was reading ur profile & was thinking of the manwhorism disease ._.

jessesgirl14 16

77- yes a shower-head is aahh-mazing!

I caught my sister using a sausage,lol.

kaykay20 0

You missed the one where the women tried making a carrot smooth to use as a sex toy and it end up cutting her and eventually killing her from blood loss. So don't use vegetables or any other everyday object (like a broom) for sexual play it can kill you whether it's cause of the object itself or cause of a germ it given you from being in contact with such a sensitive area. Best to stick with a toy that's cleaned with mild soap and water. By the way pay attention to what the toys are made of if your allergic to anything.

The carrot didn't kill her from blood loss. It cut her, and then when she continues to thrust, it pushed air into her bloodstream that went to her heart and killed her.

kings1fan 6
shadexilmaendu 4

Depending on the water pressure a detachable showerhead can be a powerful tool. I had one once that was almost comparable to the hitachi wand. o.o see op? No need to be embarrassed; we all enjoy a good fap. :p

You shouldn't be ashamed of something like that. You should just order one online!:)

Your fifteen, how many sex shops have you been too? And how many ****** do you own?

a_lenzmeier 11

You will make some star wars nerd very happy someday.

Maybelline008 10

Um, the OP is female. Plus, I see no reason from the comments for you to question it. Also, why didn't this go on the comment I clicked on?

Or she can take the next step and get a Power Glove. Oh boy...

If I were a girl, I'd probably use Sudowudo

Were 2 death stars attached to the end of it?

This is why girls are lucky, guys only have a hand to work with...