One law for me…

By P057M4N - 01/10/2020 04:02 - United States - Raleigh

Today, my coworker called out for the sixth time in two weeks with no reason, while my manager was out until noon. It was just the three of us in my department. He’s had zero repercussions and has been doing this for months. They threatened to fire me for taking five minutes in the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 404
You deserved it 81

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Never call HR! If you really have a hostile work environment, get a lawyer. HR are the hired goons of management paid to prevent lawsuits from badly-treated employees. They are not honest brokers and certainly not your friend.

TomeDr 24

I’d be contacting HR. I’d call that a hostile work environment.

Comments

TomeDr 24

I’d be contacting HR. I’d call that a hostile work environment.

Never call HR! If you really have a hostile work environment, get a lawyer. HR are the hired goons of management paid to prevent lawsuits from badly-treated employees. They are not honest brokers and certainly not your friend.

I’d dare them to fire you for taking a 30 minute shit. Make them go through with it and then sue the **** out of them. Infringing on your human rights is illleeeegggaaaalllll.

I started pointing out things that others got away with while getting mad at me for the same things. I was the one fired eventually

I started pointing out things that others got away with while managers got mad at me for the same things. I was the one fired eventually

Yup went through something like this at Sonderen Packaging in Spokane, Washington where I worked. I manage somehow to get all this work done and yet I'm supposedly taking 45 min breaks. How you get away with it and people not noticing for 30 mins and my boss believes it's true. Worst type of co-worker you could have and he's in charge. Most of what he says is fabricated with a hint of truth and they eat it up. List goes on and on. If I was a snitch I'd have a list of truth to serve up but never once said anything. Been fired 3 times and rehired only to get canned from my ice scrapper breaking and refused to risk the safety of myself and other drivers on the road because I couldn't get the frost off my windshield in time. 14 ******* years I busted my ass and only for others to benefit off it. I only got more work. I wish I put half the effort into my personal life that I put into at work. Top it off I lose my place to live at end of the month and I'm so close to giving up on everything. I'm exhausted and TIRED.