Use the force

By Anonymous - 11/08/2011 05:53 - Mexico

Spicy
Today, since I'm too ashamed to go buy a proper sex toy, I used an old Star Wars toy sword instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 131
You deserved it 56 885

Same thing different taste

Top comments

IndiRae 9

You deserve it for calling it a Star Wars sword.

Comments

YDI for calling it a toy sword. Everyone knows it's a lightsaber.

That's awesome! Just make sure to clean it well before & after as well as putting a condom on it (if you have them). Nothing worse than having to explain to your OBGYN how you got a sith...I mean severe yeast infection, but also....does the light saber make the sound or light up? Just curious. :)

kaykay20 0

Actually it would be a bacterial infection not a yeast infection

Duh....my bad. Was in a hurry when I posted. I knew it would be a "bacterial" infection...an ex-GF of mine got one using a portable bike pump one weekend while I was out of town. I knew she used it cause she left it by the bed unwashed *nasty*, & had tried to blame me for the infection until I told her I found the bike pump, she then confessed apologizing saying she was too embarrassed to tell her doctor how she REALLY got the infection.

H00SIERBOY 0

Look, I'm not even a Star Wars nerd, and even I know it's called a LIGHT SABER!

Seems like you got 2 birds... Cooch... With one stone. You can play and work at the same time.

u just put skywalker and Clinton in the same category nice job

jessdm21 0

that's disgusting...something should be kept to yourself...and not that closely!

Thats so silly.. you could order it over the internet easily and never have to set foot into a shop.

TKello 6

(Writing this down before I read comments) Two things I want to say, but couldn't decide which is better: 1) May the force be with you. 2) The Force is strong with that one. Please choose with one you prefer and may I give you this website, adamandeve.com very discreet package and easy to find coupons on the website. I hope you enjoy your future Star Wars adventures, and know you just fulfilled countless Star Wars nerds fantasies about girls getting off with a light saber.