By rastafarimon - 17/04/2011 05:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend compared my penis to an ewok from Star Wars. She says it's short, stubby, and fuzzy. Now she sings the Star Wars theme when we hang out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 157
You deserved it 8 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is she turned on by you when you have sex? I wouldn't worry about being short, if you can satisfy her in some other way.

Frelling 0

A chode in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Comments

HenDaddy 0

hahahaha short and stubby.. how ridiculous..

Ewok's may be short, chubby, fuzzy, and resemble Teddy bears, but they are Total Bad Asses!!

Is she turned on by you when you have sex? I wouldn't worry about being short, if you can satisfy her in some other way.

I guess not. judging by the size of his dick. would be similar to Justine bieber's.

Frelling 0

A chode in the hand is worth two in the bush.

kingtz 6

Of course Bieber doesn't have a dick. Only Males are born with those.

KiddNYC1O 20

Justin Bieber probably gets more twat than all of you. Now that's funny.

From his girlfriend with a Purity Ring?

emmanizzer 6
dudeitsdanny 9

I don't think it counts when he gets it from his 10 year old, pre-pubescent fan base.. I think that's called pedophilia? Yeah, most of us aren't jealous of the type of action he gets. Now, if he's getting any from Selena Gomez.. Then yes, I want a piece of that action D; But then he's only getting it from one place ;P

Why would there need to be an "other way" ? Maybe she's happy with it?

Ewoks are cute at least, always look at the positive.

Yes, and they toppled the empire with...stones and slings...

Frelling 0

It seems OPs girlfriend gave his penis Endor-sement. now it is time to give her endor-semen-t.

It sounds nicer than short and fuzzy, that's why I said look on the positive side.

pu13 5

maybe it has an awesome treehouse?

starwarsgummybea 2

tell her "I think big but not too big cause I don't wanna end up with a chick the size of Chewbacca"

Tit for tat, he should just take the moral high ground.

nomnommonster 0

Just say she's like a Taun Taun; you like sleeping inside her.

Frelling 0

Tell her you are going up her trench to fire a protein torpedo into her exhaust vent.

icecreamdriveby 5
zendaddy0 0

tell her her **** remind you of the crater the nukes left in fallout then hum a song from fallout

Baby, are those two Death Stars under your shirt or are you just happy to see me?

I don't want to set the world on fire!

I guess if it's small enough and he hasnt man-scaped, the shrubbery might make it fuzzy?

Believe it or not, I think some unlucky men have shaft hair. But don't quote me on that.

briidontgive_ 0

I think 12 meant hair going up the shaft, not just the base.

C6Racer 0

Mine grows up to the halfway point. Yes, I shave it off.

justanotherbird 19

My bf has hair going up his shaft about halfway. He shaves it off, but I've noticed it on a day he laxed on it. Not that big of a deal.

Lmao I'm sorry but thats ******* hilarious. Just make sure you don't go to the dark side. It might even be time for you to fly (Han) Solo. C3POh and by the way, shaving so your **** doesn't look like Chewbacca might be a good idea.

obviously his girl is a little on the "DARK" side ;) she likes the black ones ;)

chowE_fml 4

how do you know he's black ?

#29, Haha, maybe she does have a dark side for all OP can know. ;)