Perfect harmony

By Anonymous - 08/06/2022 12:00

Spicy
Today, according to my boyfriend, getting me to orgasm takes so long that about 90% of his mental energy is directed at him trying not to orgasm first, so he never really enjoys himself. When he fails to get me to orgasm, I apparently use the forbidden sex phrase “It's fine” which makes him feel worse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 980
You deserved it 646

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Solution: put your vibrator in his hands and show him how to use it on you. Do it after he finishes.

not every female gets off from penetration. if he's not utilizing mouth and fingers to get off and is relying solely on intercourse, he needs to learn how to do it properly and stop pretending he's in a ****

Comments

He could ask OP what she likes to help her finish faster. See isn't just for his pleasure exclusively.

slhiggx 17

His inadequacy is not your fault. Though maybe more foreplay would help. More oral play on his part wouldn’t hurt I’m sure. And if that’s something he doesn’t enjoy. Once again, his problem to work through.

how is this downvoted... anyone who regularly has sex knows this is the correct answer here...

Vesi 29

Not everyone likes to "go down" and fingers and other small toys (a good little bullet vibe is the spit!) are just as good if not better than using mouth. It's actually very rare for a female to cli max from just penetration. We have a sweet spot above the entrance for some rockin' good times.

Just give him a freebie once in a while where you say you honestly don't care if you come or not cause it's all about him. Let him know that it's all about spoiling him and letting him enjoy it. Being given permission to be greedy should allow him to relax.

not every female gets off from penetration. if he's not utilizing mouth and fingers to get off and is relying solely on intercourse, he needs to learn how to do it properly and stop pretending he's in a ****

I personally cannot O. it's a lot of pressure on my partner to make sure I'm enjoying myself. so I make sure I make sure I give them the effort for just them. It's give and take situation.

After he's been pounding for a while, fake an ****** to let him think he's got it, then go rub one out. Honesty is overrated.

Solution: put your vibrator in his hands and show him how to use it on you. Do it after he finishes.

All things equal, some women are harder to get to ****** than others. And some men are better at getting them there. But the truth of the matter is that most people are not **** stars who are paid to act. It’s relatively rare that a woman will get to ****** just by penetrative sex. Suggest to boyfriend try oral or a vibrator on you to get you to ****** then you can take care of him. Explain to boyfriend where your clit is if he is unclear on that. Also some women cannot take much direct stimulation and some need more. Have the discussion when both of you are relaxed, not during sex itself. Don’t belittle or insult him (or you) just have an honest discussion. Nobody knows what works for you unless you tell them. A couple of hints: (1) A woman’s clit gets somewhat erect when she is excited. Pay attention to what causes that - Change things up a bit if her clit is becoming smaller. Don’t change anything if she’s responding well. This is useful for oral. (2) The inside of a woman’s ****** gets warm and wet when she’s exited. A finger inside will tell you her status while you use a small vibe. Be sure to trim and file fingernails first. (3) Even if the woman is not very verbal you can tell when she has a real ****** - Usually the ****** quickly and momentarily contracts - You can feel this with your finger. She will appreciate it if then you switch to sucking on her clit so the ****** is stretched out a bit longer.