By not funny but :( - 28/03/2013 16:24 - United States - Wooster

Today, while on vacation, I think I met my soul-mate, and quite possibly the love of my life. My vacation is to celebrate my 8-year anniversary with my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 200
You deserved it 60 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you grab the wrong one, but think it's right.

Come on. You know 8 years-worth of annoying habits your husband has. You know none of this new guy's annoying habits, but trust me, HE HAS THEM. Your ignorance does not mean he's perfect.

Comments

sounds like you need to look at what's wrong in your relationship with your husband and figure out why you're lusting after someone else. You might be able to fix whatevers wrong and rediscover why you married him eight years ago.

acerima 11

If you say that after meeting someone for a couple if days...... You're a *****.

If you think someone you met TODAY is the love of your life, you clearly know absolutely nothing about love - or life.

chriswright1888 10

Why have so many people voted for she deserves it? She can't help when she falls in love!

Never leave the one you love for the one you like because the one you like may leave you for the one they love.

Mademoiselle_fml 34

How old are you? Seriously, you sound like a high-schooler. I understand that people may get thoughts every once in a while about their relationships, but a soul mate? After being married for 8 years? AND you found that so-called "soul mate" in likely less than a week? No. You're ridiculous.

graphicstyle7 17

Two thoughts... remember what Johnny Depp said... basically that if everything was cool with the first guy, you wouldn't be looking at the second one. Also, I often feel like relationships in the real world, outside of a romance novel or movie, are only supposed to last a decade or so anyway. I know, I'm mean... but there must be some part of you that is very unfulfilled in your current marriage.

graphicstyle7 17

But I also have to say, if this is a real thing you want, have the decency to break up with your husband before you go after guy number two. Wanting someone else does not have to be the same as cheating on them. Cheating is the worst.

Marriages take a lot of work and compromise but if you're describing a man other than your hubby as "the love of your life", then I think it's time to have a serious talk with him about your marriage.