By not funny but :( - 28/03/2013 16:24 - United States - Wooster

Today, while on vacation, I think I met my soul-mate, and quite possibly the love of my life. My vacation is to celebrate my 8-year anniversary with my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 200
You deserved it 60 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you grab the wrong one, but think it's right.

Come on. You know 8 years-worth of annoying habits your husband has. You know none of this new guy's annoying habits, but trust me, HE HAS THEM. Your ignorance does not mean he's perfect.

Comments

No, that isn't an FML, that is you being stupid

Wow. If you didn't love your husband with all your heart shouldn't have gotten married. I'm sorry but this makes me angry that you could be that heartless.

Wow! It took you 8 married years while on vacation with said husband to find your soulmate. You should know out of the abundance of your heart the mouth speaks. The mouth holds one of the strongest things known to mankind. Now ask yourself ???

And what happens if you start a relationship with this new man, and then in a few years you meet the love of your life again? It's an endless cycle, OP unless you remember that attraction to a stranger, however exciting, is not the same as the love that you share with your husband.

I could be wrong but maybe you "fall in love" with people too easily

Its so sad that people would marry someone and not feel to say those things about their mate. It's cruel in my opinion and selfish, because obviously the OP had other interests to getting married than love (not saying money, but anything else like sheer comfort is unacceptable)

More than likely, it's that flash of lust and excitement that having a great connection with a new person brings. I'm sure you felt it with your husband when you first fell in love with him too. Time to really look at your life with your husband, and think about if that's something you want to save, or if you are unhappy enough to throw all of that away and take a chance on your own. Don't pin it on the chance of a relationship with this new person - if they truly are your soul mate, you can find them and reconnect after you get out of your current relationship.

sparklevibes 14

It's been four years! We need an update!

KrazyKatz3 26

Why would you marry someone who wasn't the love of your life?