By not funny but :( - 28/03/2013 16:24 - United States - Wooster

Today, while on vacation, I think I met my soul-mate, and quite possibly the love of my life. My vacation is to celebrate my 8-year anniversary with my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 200
You deserved it 60 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you grab the wrong one, but think it's right.

Come on. You know 8 years-worth of annoying habits your husband has. You know none of this new guy's annoying habits, but trust me, HE HAS THEM. Your ignorance does not mean he's perfect.

Comments

gravekill3r 1

Ok.. How long were you on vacation ?? How much time did you truly spend with the new guy ??? Not 8 Yrs.. If your not happy in your marriage.. End it first.. Then after its all said and done.. Find the new guy and see how you feel after you spend more time with him.. Either way I still feel bad for your husband.. Who goes on vacation for an anniversary.. And cheats on that vacation !!!

It's not ops fault. You can't choose who you love :o take it from me, i fell in love with a cold hearted bastard. Sorry OP! And good luck on your part!

I have a lot to say on this particular topic, but it would take a long time, so I'm going to summarize: Get over it.

Yeah, you're dumb. Grow up and learn how to be a real wife.

Everybody wants what they can't have. It's human nature

Why did you marry him if you hadn't found "the one" yet? Although if not for you and your husbands marriage you would not have met this new man, so it was quite possibly fate..

I say choose the vacation guy. If you were truly happy and completely in love you wouldn't have fallen for the second person.