By not funny but :( - 28/03/2013 16:24 - United States - Wooster

Today, while on vacation, I think I met my soul-mate, and quite possibly the love of my life. My vacation is to celebrate my 8-year anniversary with my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 200
You deserved it 60 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you grab the wrong one, but think it's right.

Come on. You know 8 years-worth of annoying habits your husband has. You know none of this new guy's annoying habits, but trust me, HE HAS THEM. Your ignorance does not mean he's perfect.

Comments

You are dumb, you are really really dumb

randomperson88 5

No, cmon guys. Let her be with the random guy she just met instead of the man she chose to marry and stay with for 8 years. Let her find out that this guy she just met may be living with his over protective mother or has some type of kinky relations with his sister, so that way she tries to crawl back to her ex husband only to find out he found a smoking hot lady who loves him for him and her kids love her as well and call her mom. Let this woman ruin her life over this silly romance and foolish love she thinks she has found with this New macho man. :)

Bunny21 11

I once heard about the 80 20 rule. I'm not sure if this is exactly right but here it goes. You will never find everything you're looking for in one person and when that other 20% comes along it's very appealing. However you are giving up 80% for that little 20%. It's it really worth it? It's time to do some profound pondering and talk to your husband. Maybe he feels the same way and both of you can come up with ways to spark the flame again.

You a *****. And a shitty wife. I feel bad for ur husband.

I'm pretty sure it takes a bit longer than a few weeks (which I'm guessing is the longest a vacation can last) to discover that someone is your soul mate.... You're not thinking straight OP

You're gonna make a huge mistake. Work on your marriage.

Why did you marry your husband if he isn't your soul mate? It strikes me as immature to meet someone for a few weeks or so on a holiday with the man you vowed to spend the rest of your life with and decide they're your "soul mate"...

fakkumairaifu 14

If you don't want to lose your husband, and you really want to pursue this new relationship as well, try opening up the marriage. I'm sure you spent 8 years with him for a reason. I'd recommend the books "The Ethical ****" and "Opening Up" for an idea of how this kind of arrangement has worked for other people.