By not funny but :( - 28/03/2013 16:24 - United States - Wooster

Today, while on vacation, I think I met my soul-mate, and quite possibly the love of my life. My vacation is to celebrate my 8-year anniversary with my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 200
You deserved it 60 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you grab the wrong one, but think it's right.

Come on. You know 8 years-worth of annoying habits your husband has. You know none of this new guy's annoying habits, but trust me, HE HAS THEM. Your ignorance does not mean he's perfect.

Comments

Seriously!!!! Omg how awesome!!! How awesomely.... Douchey of you! How about you focus of your marriage instead of some fantasy you've created about a stranger in your head. You don't know that person AT ALL!!!! Reconnect with you husband! Ugh!

I'm sure you felt the same way about your husband when you first met him. There's no such thing as soul mates. Only compatible mates. Don't screw up your happy married life.

rokolodo 10

This guy obviously knows how to charm the pants off, of you. Guess what? You're probably the 78th girl he gets to check of his list. And I'm being conservative. Seen guys like this work the floor. Different girl every day of the week. Of course! Nice guys like your husband are not that lucky he's stuck with you.

If your that unhappy with your marriage then you should probably divorce instead of cheat because it's the more decent thing to do and plus it's your life so do it right.

No such thing as a "soulmate". Get over your romantic delusions and you can assess your life realistically.

It depends on OP and the other person involved personal preference. Guys and their fixation on oral sex...

#105 : I don't think #58 was referring to oral sex ; I think they just meant that if OP cheats, OP sucks, that is to say : OP is a terrible person.

you're married for a reason. talk to your husband.

Chewiebhz 15

You deserve it for being a skanky bitch!!!

Ok, isn't your spouse supposed to be your soulmate and love of your life, even if he's(or she's for men) flawed? Why would you even look twice at this new person?

Sonfang 19

#61, Perhaps they were young and dumb when they got married? Just because you're married to someone doesn't automatically make them your soulmate. The god and goddess make you and another soul for one another, and sometimes they don't come into your life for a while. Sometimes not in this lifetime, but when s/he does it is best to decide what to do, be it divorce or wait until the next life. But soul mates are wonderful things, a very special love.