By not funny but :( - 28/03/2013 16:24 - United States - Wooster

Today, while on vacation, I think I met my soul-mate, and quite possibly the love of my life. My vacation is to celebrate my 8-year anniversary with my husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 200
You deserved it 60 639

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes you grab the wrong one, but think it's right.

Come on. You know 8 years-worth of annoying habits your husband has. You know none of this new guy's annoying habits, but trust me, HE HAS THEM. Your ignorance does not mean he's perfect.

Comments

abylaunch 10

Wow I can't imagine why things with your husband aren't working out. You sound like such a wonderful, loving, loyal woman! haha no I'm just kidding you're pathetic and I hope your husband finds his soul mate because it must be awful living with a heartless bitch like you!

Chel2010 10

This is the same advice that I gave one of my best friends who is no longer happy with her husband OP. Talk to him about how you feel, or it will get worse and you'll do something you will regret. There's still a chance to find happiness in your marriage, or if the love is gone for both of you at least you both would be honest with each other. Communication is key to relationships. I'm only 21, but I learned this the hard way with my ex, not communicating destroys a relationship. Now, with my fiancé, we talk about everything and I'm happier than I've ever been in my life.

you are gonna cheat on him aren't you OP? *****

Why were you spending time with this new person, especially enough time to develop these feelings, when you're on an anniversary trip? Where was your husband? It seems to me that you both need to focus your attention and energy back into your marriage. Marriage takes work from both parties, and it truly never stops requiring attention if you want a healthy and happy marriage through the years.

I'm assuming that since you're married you aren't a thirteen year old anymore. In that case, you should stop acting like a thirteen year old girl. You don't find a soulmate in a few days. Forget about that romantic-comedy bullshit you women love to get in your head and face reality.

You make me sick, you really think you met the love of your life on a little vacation?... Grow up, I'm sure you thought the same thing about your husband at some point which is why you married him...

When I was 12, I met the love of my life on vacation. When I was 13, I met the love of my life on vacation. When I was 14, well, you get the idea! Things & people always look better on vacation, they're usually on their best behavior! You have no idea what this person's really like! You'll forget this person in no time! Work on your marriage!

buzzkiller123 4

You bitch. Be greatful to your husband for taking you on a vacation for your anniversary. You don't deserve love!