By DieTrying - 02/02/2012 09:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, while in bed with my fiancée, I asked her to take off her pants so we could get it on. She said, "No, I don't feel like squeezing into them again." I was cockblocked by a pair of jeans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 254
You deserved it 5 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justfienne 12

Cut a hole in the crotch, then she'll never have to take them off.

I will NEVER understand women and fashion. Squeezing yourselves into jeans just to make your ass look good, contorting your feet into high heels just to make your legs look good, shoving yourselves into push-up bras just to make your boobs look good... Actually, forget what I just said. Keep doing all those things, please. You know, for fashion.

Comments

missyfiona89 28

Erm, it's probably just an excuse. You know that- right? She probably wasn't in the mood or she got bored of ******* you. Either way, you wouldn't have gotten any even if she was wearing a mini.

(cue the fat comments) Seriously though, no matter what size you are, you shouldn't wear clothes that are too small for you, or that require you to "squeeze into them". Your girlfriend needs to get some jeans that are easier to take off and put on, therefore taking care of this issue. I don't know why so many people wear clothes that are too small for them...it's not flattering no matter how fat/skinny you are.

This. Skinny jeans not only look stupid as hell ("I want everyone around me to be able to count my pocket change!") but they cause health complications by compressing blood vessels in your legs.

Skinny jeans don't have to be uncomfortable and no one should have to squeeze into them. Even skinny jeans don't require squeezing. If your skinny jeans require that, you need a new pair that is tight but not uncomfortable. Skinny jeans are just as comfortable as any other jeans as long as you wear the right size.

Ok... I'm guessing this is the new female excuse for 'I have a headache'. What ever will they think if next lol?!

chels1994 11

Its exhausting, I can understand where she is coming from

Why would she be wearing jeans in the bed? :

Yulia_fml 0

You don't ask her to take her jeans off, you take them off yourself!! By being a lazy bum and poor excuse for man, you gave her the right to cockblock you with a silly excuse. Good going :)