Whoops

By Teen - 24/01/2009 23:28 - United States

Today, I was trying on clothes in a store that had just screens set up for changing. As I took off the first pair of pants had I tried on, my foot got hooked in the cuff and I fell out in my underwear in front of the whole store. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 124
You deserved it 3 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahaIdiot 2

Besides both being in a dressing room, yours and OPs stories are completely different....

wanderingidiot 0

wow! this one was FUNNY!!! although i can't imagine what bastard would say you deserve this!!

Comments

That happened to me once... sort of. I was trying on bras and this woman thought the dressing room was empty (the doors locks were broken) so she just walked right in. I screamed and covered myself and she screamed too because she hadn't noticed me then jumped on the opposite side of the door and apologized. I probably should have told the manager they should have the locks redone...

hahaIdiot 2

Besides both being in a dressing room, yours and OPs stories are completely different....

wanderingidiot 0

wow! this one was FUNNY!!! although i can't imagine what bastard would say you deserve this!!

xsydbabyx 0

Sux4u. Coulda be worse though. You could have fallen out topless O_O - S.

singerguy18 0

LOL! sorry about that. That really stinks. The lock was broken on a bathroom I was in once and I really really had to go and I was almost walked in on. I agree with #2.

Sounds like something I'd get myself into.. I'm such a clutz. That sucks.

Well do you at least have a decent body? If you're fat, that sucks.

haha but the FML depends on what type of underwear the OP was wearing. if granny panties...that sucks.

pingpongpickle 8

oh man this is hilarious .. screens for changing rooms is a bad idea I guess

wow that sucks but it could've been a lot worse, you could've (at that moment) had explosive diarrhea?

LoneBooker88 16

i guess that's your answer