By DieTrying - 02/02/2012 09:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, while in bed with my fiancée, I asked her to take off her pants so we could get it on. She said, "No, I don't feel like squeezing into them again." I was cockblocked by a pair of jeans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 254
You deserved it 5 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justfienne 12

Cut a hole in the crotch, then she'll never have to take them off.

I will NEVER understand women and fashion. Squeezing yourselves into jeans just to make your ass look good, contorting your feet into high heels just to make your legs look good, shoving yourselves into push-up bras just to make your boobs look good... Actually, forget what I just said. Keep doing all those things, please. You know, for fashion.

Comments

Pajama jeans. Problem solved. They shape to your body, so everyone has a great looking butt! ..lol.

No, you were cockblocked buy your fiancee who thinks it's cute to wear jeans that are too small for her fat ass.

itsame0987 18

Ydi big time op. what is wrong with you that you proposition your fiancé that way?

twaumat 28

Switch hers with a bigger size. Then you'd get some booty all the time!

But then she would think she lost weight and get smaller jeans.......

That's when you respond, "I understand. I'm amazed you got your fat ass into them in the first place."

thebarbershop66 0

Who the **** wears jeans to bed? Let alone super tight ones?

******* tights. Rip them off and make wild sex:-D