By DieTrying - 02/02/2012 09:31 - United States

Spicy
Today, while in bed with my fiancée, I asked her to take off her pants so we could get it on. She said, "No, I don't feel like squeezing into them again." I was cockblocked by a pair of jeans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 254
You deserved it 5 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justfienne 12

Cut a hole in the crotch, then she'll never have to take them off.

I will NEVER understand women and fashion. Squeezing yourselves into jeans just to make your ass look good, contorting your feet into high heels just to make your legs look good, shoving yourselves into push-up bras just to make your boobs look good... Actually, forget what I just said. Keep doing all those things, please. You know, for fashion.

Comments

that's crazy you should took them off for her

why is she wearing jeans in bed anyway. that's the first problem,

i thought when your engaged you wait until the honeymoon

Buy her a pair of bigger pants? Jk....you were cockblocked by a GF with a lame excuse. Sorry OP. :( next time tell her you'll hold them for her while she jumps off the bed to get back into them or that they'll slide right back on from the sweat after making love. :)

No I'm pretty sure you were cockblocked because that has to be one of the most unromantic things I've heard. "Take off your pants so we can get it on?" Really? Damn am I glad I have a bf who understands the importance of foreplay - and knows how to take my pants off. Really? You don't know how to take a woman's pants off? YDI.

Trebie 6

So glad I wasn't the only one who thought so.

MissAimeeAngel 15

Foreplay is the key to seducing a woman. Men should never have to straight up tell a woman to 'get naked'. I'm totally glad my boyfriend knows a thing or two about that, we've been together for a while and the boy still knows how to get me out of my clothes, whatever they may be, in seconds ;)

She's the idiot for not wanting some c**k, (I wouldnt let that opportunity pass!) and sorry to tell ya OP, if she's already too lazy to give you some, imagine after the wedding....

kspear2 12

Why the heck was she wearing jeans in bed?