By search_me - 16/07/2009 23:39 - United States

Today, while going through airport security the lady asked why I folded everything so small. I said that I was going away for a month and needed to fit a lot of stuff in only one bag. She smiled, nodded and then dumped my luggage to search for "drugs and other illegal teen things." FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 966
You deserved it 3 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bah, the profiling system gets on my nerves :P

If it was a man, you could've said, "Because I needed to make room for my tampons."

Comments

jewelzgalore 0

Wtf? That's so messed up. The same thing happened to my Islamic friends a few years ago. They "just happened" to be randomly checked every time.

Age profiling...lol...it's because so many teenagers do bad things. This still sucks though. People can't tell good people from bad people? Not that many teens would have dangerous things with them... And about Muslims being searched more....well...they are known for hurting people not being Muslim enough, such as killing people for being famous (in Muslim countries). Besides the Iraq war I haven't heard of them hurting foreigners though. So I don't think anyone will be bombing planes regardless of religion.

change_we_need_fml 0

WHAT A ******* BITCH. She deserves to be shot.

I'm Muslim but don't wear the headscarf and no one made me nor my friend who wears it do additional scanning. I think the person who stated that we hurt and kill people that aren't Muslim needs to actually study the religion other than make assumptions. Anyways, I also think the woman was being rather rude but then again it's her job but she could have said it in a nicer way.

What was it, 18 Muslims that hurt people? Compared to how many Christians in, say, the Crusades? I'm not suggesting that we start profiling Christians, I'm just saying that profiling is ******* stupid.

Islamic and Muslim is the same exact thing

ive travelled a lot times a teenager (i still am a teenager) ive never had my actual checked in bag check but ive had my carry on check cause i had liquids in my carry on which was no problem cause they were medicine and my spray fan.

helpmeiamblind 0

Shoulda stabbed that bitch in the eye with pencil. And maybe you should try harder to not look like a teenage druggie or something.

Nice to see that they are doing their job by Over doing it. they should have just unzipped it quickly and scanned it, Good goddess everyone thinks teens are ******* crimanals and are bad

i dont really mind the TSA but once i went through security and they stopped me for 2 travel bottles of shampoo that were under 3 oz. and that i had traveled with before!!! Sometimes i think the TSA officers need to just CHILL OUT!!!!