By ricksterile - 29/10/2011 00:44 - United States

Today, we were playing dodgeball at school. I tried to duck and jump around so the idiots on the other team couldn't nail me with the ball. Mid-jump, it tore through the air and smashed straight into my ballsack, sending me curling into a fetal position on the floor. I feel like I got sterilized. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 077
You deserved it 10 842

Same thing different taste

Comments

GVirdi 11

And that's why u side step instead of jumping :P

snagglepaste 0

ydi, jumping is not one of the five d's of dodgeball

I said you deserved it on this one just because you randomly called the other team's players idiots without voiced reason. The hell? That was so random...

The whole world is full of idiots. The op was saying what most compitent and intelligent people say about idiots. Hell, just look at most of these commenters from earlier fmls. Proves my point...

Dammit, you beat me to it. I really wanted to correct that arrogant prick's grammar.

bizarre_ftw 21

No, no, no! If you take that tactic and are a man (this may no longer apply) you Have to take a tip out of the karate and fencing handbook and turn to the side! That way there's less of a target to hit and all vitals are not exposed to direct fire. Bad form man! Very bad form. *shakes head*

I don't understand why the other team became "idiots" for trying to hit you with the dodgeball ... though I do agree, fyl, op.

alex6946 10

I played dodgeball at school today too! :D but I got hit in the boobs -__-

Dodgeball was wicked fun in HS gym, I don't know why you weren't more into it. If you nail them first, they can't nail you back. You should have been more assertive.