By Anonymous - 08/11/2009 17:09 - United States

Today, I was playing ball with my student during recess. My first attempt at throwing the ball hit him in the head. My second attempt hit him in the crotch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 193
You deserved it 8 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, a teacher convinced me to play baseball. He then started to hit me in the crotch and head with the ball. Now I can't pee without it hurting. FML"

Comments

OP, uh, somehow, I'm pretty sure that your student got the raw end of the deal there, and not you.

Plus some of these dont get moderated and approved in the same day that they are submitted.

How hard is it to miss? and the student should have grabbed the ball. In highschool I got hit several times and it's because I didn't go to grab the ball, I knew the other person didn't mean it. I guess it depends how the student sees it, if he doesn't like you he'll think you did it on purpose maybe and if not then he'll just get over it and not want to play ball again.

HahaYDI 0

+10 points for a headshot. +20 points for a crotch-shot. Epic win on your part.

If its a teacher playing ball with a student its not likely to be a high school. It was probably some poor 1st grader or something, which is why OP feels so bad.

Not every single one. you can erase 'Today," by pressing backward.

Yeah.....somehow I think he got the worse end of the deal.

mohamedrocks 0

you deserve it for hitting little kids crotches

No one cares if your the 9th commenter. It's 9th now 9nd

No one cares if YOU'RE the 18th commenter. It's "not" not "now"

That was hilarious 19. I just cracked up in my calculus class, I couldn't help myself. Now my teacher thinks I find vectors hilarious.

It depends. If you're a man, YDI. If you're a female, then society does not expect you to excel in athletic matters as much as it expects of men. It's somewhat sexist, but that's the world we live in.

ruben7467 0

it's not a fml... it's his fml moment. you are just stupid.