By give me an F - 05/01/2014 16:16 - United Kingdom - Corby

Today, was my first day as a male cheerleader in an attempt to flirt. The girls were stronger than me and it's now my job to be thrown in the air by girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 682
You deserved it 37 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

upallnight11 19

I'm pretty sure the only reason you're upset about this is because now you can't look up a girl's panties as she's getting lifted by you.

Comments

Yeah...I don't think that's the best way to flirt. I guarantee all the girls on the squad think you're gay for even attempting to join the squad. Nothing against gays, of course, but that's the stereotypes. I've never known a male cheerleader in real life (well, one, and he misspelled our town's name), so I don't know for sure, but still. And if you weigh less than the girls (which in itself is weird), that's even more of a reason for them to not flirt back if you still attempt to woo them. If you joined the squad just to flirt with the girls, well, you kind of deserve it in my book. But it does suck that you're the one that will be thrown into the air by girls. Stick the landing!

You better kick ass at comp, you hear me?? Having boys on the team impresses the judges, and the fact that you're flying is even better. Best get stretching so you can pull a heelstretch with ease, because that's the next step for you.

At my school, guys weren't even allowed to be the one in the air. I don't think this is real

Think American Pie.. What would stiffler do?

Maybe one of then will accidentally touch your junk

Try some pick up lines. Like when they cradle you after a stunt wink at one of your bases and say something like "thanks for catching me, I've been falling pretty hard"

Lesson learned should b tryin to impress girls if u can't do the deed