By areyouserious - 29/02/2012 10:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, I caught myself yelling at the girl in the porn I was watching for looking at the camera every other second. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 547
You deserved it 37 233

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nothing wrong with being critical about the **** you watch.

Haha he'd just yell at her for looking at him during sex

Comments

I like it when they make eye connection with me. It makes me feel more intimate with them. But that's just your dirty old uncle talking.

IAdminIFlow 0
icrest80 4

Horrible acting in pornos should always be expected, but it's not like I have experience. Nvm I'm not even gonna try to hide it what guy doesn't watch ****?

Yeah it's kind of annoying when the chick just keeps looking back and forth.. just stop! XD Sometimes I don't even.. I sit there and watch it like a comedy because, well, there are a lot off unny moments.

138, right in the kisser. Coincidentally the name of the porno op was watching.

126. That profile pic looks like a **** star. Epic ****!

No one watches.**** for their 'good' acting!

It actually reminds me of how the Joker constantly looks directly at the readers in comics, knowing he's simply a comics' character.

jackgoldstein 5

Doesn't matter, watched sex

madgrinchhatter 12

I do... Bad acting affects the whole experience.

kiran_fml 5

Good call. Literally millions to choose from

One does not simply watch a different porno!

In almost every porno I've watched the chicks keep looking at the camera every 3 damn seconds. Even if being brutally gangbanged she still manages to check it out quite often. Like wtf mate?

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Haha he'd just yell at her for looking at him during sex

shrekus 0

I think he needs more than just a girlfriend…

**** is not a substitute for a girlfriend. **** is its own pleasure. Having or lacking a girlfriend has nothing to do with it.

#92 - But having a girlfriend would give him something more interesting to do than waste all his time with ****.

Redoxx_fml 22

92-Or maybe he'd get both and always be happy. (doubts)

Just because he's watching **** doesn't mean he is single.

pimpnainteasy 5

Yea dude sometimes the best pleasure is when you're doing it to yourself...

Actually he has one. Her names Pamela Handerson.

GoodLookingGeese 10

I would rather say you need psychiatrist.

san_kai 5

Nothing wrong with being critical about the **** you watch.

42 - I hate to break it to you, but the people in **** videos cant hear you or see you..sorry man..

I hate to break it to you but you do not know what sarcasm is do you

I hate to break it to you but that was a wonderful response.

ifoundalaska 11

It is really annoying when they do that.

142 I hate to break it to you, but you're a combo breaker.

Amen...was probably in that porno! And dude, bt-duds in a porno...you wrote it wrong. Anyway, I too lost my dignity a time ago for similar reasons. But fortunately, unlike some people here fondling ferrets was not involved. Still something similar...

olpally 32

Nope.. Op is just a little crazy..

kink·y/?kiNGk?/ Adjective: Involving or given to unusual sexual behavior. (of clothing) Sexually provocative in an unusual way. You're welcome.

The app you used to create your profile picture keeps me entertained for hours.

Llamacod 11

What app is it, I may want to get it

Brice28_fml 10

Either a girlfriend or some hand lotion and a couple of tissues.

Torva_fml 16

I would say he does not need a girlfriend if he is yelling at the girl in his ****. Imagine what he would do to her.

No, he has many, many more options that might involve such a thing. I suggest you talk to enonymous I bet he knows alllll about that.

MeLuvBewbs 7

Op: Stop looking at me! Girl: Stop watching me then!

Equal treatment! This would be scary for me if the videos I watched had such thing!

She can sense you staring at her..... Yeah it's time to move on.