By give me an F - 05/01/2014 16:16 - United Kingdom - Corby

Today, was my first day as a male cheerleader in an attempt to flirt. The girls were stronger than me and it's now my job to be thrown in the air by girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 682
You deserved it 37 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

upallnight11 19

I'm pretty sure the only reason you're upset about this is because now you can't look up a girl's panties as she's getting lifted by you.

Comments

OP you do realise that cheerleading is a very physically demanding sport? Of course they are going to be very strong. But keep at it and you will be as well. look up the world cheerleading championships on youtube.

He deserved it (in my opinion) because how he worded the fml he only joined the sport to flirt with girls

Do people really care that much? A bit self-righteous IMO.

Its not self righteous, its FML. Just like you said (IMO) we have opinions too.

squideth 18

He also deserves it because he made a sexist assumption that he would automatically be stronger than the girls because of his penis and is all whiny because the cheerleaders aren't weak like he expected.

oneofthosegirls_fml 11

You are getting tossed into the air as well as your man card but it flies away.

I was a male cheerleader for 5 seasons, basketball and football, in high school. If you're just doing it to flirt, you'll never make it. The very fact they let you on the squad is amazing to me. A man's role on the squad is to make it possible to do stunts they couldn't already do. A woman's job is to look pretty, fly, be involved with the crowd, etc. The guys should be in the background.

I dont see any stunt that the girls cannot do on their own and would need a guy for. My cheer squad is made up of only girls and we can do a lot of stunts.

I think you are the one flying while they catch you because you are lighter than any of them, which itself is weird, a male has a heavier frame than a girl so I think all your cheer mates are fat or big, or you are just very very thin.

Or you know, because muscle weighs more than fat. So a 130lb girl of muscle would be pretty hard for a 170lb out of shape man to lift.

130 pounds is 130 pounds. A 130 pound girl with muscle is no different than a 130 pound girl with no muscle.

sammyjanette 17

130 lbs of muscle weighs exactly the same as 130 lbs of fat... 111, beat me to it.

Men are Actually suppose to be smaller then women,aka weigh less, for the fact women are suppose to have meat on they're bones for childbearing. So it's ok for him to be light, I play waterpolo and most girls in the sport are bigger and/or thicker then the guys

NodakN8V 25

Definitely born without a man card

It's okay you know in some ways that can be taken as a win...just think on the bright side :D