By give me an F - 05/01/2014 16:16 - United Kingdom - Corby

Today, was my first day as a male cheerleader in an attempt to flirt. The girls were stronger than me and it's now my job to be thrown in the air by girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 682
You deserved it 37 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

upallnight11 19

I'm pretty sure the only reason you're upset about this is because now you can't look up a girl's panties as she's getting lifted by you.

Comments

I bet you didn't see that coming. That's definitely a hard hit to the olde pride and a swift kick to the dignity.

Pussy. Vote me down all you want but y'all know it's true deep down

While I don't think they should have been cheering just for the sake of flirting with girls, it's really sexist to try to say that just because someone identifies as a guy, or has the junk that gets you declared as male at birth, just because of those little things, someone can't be a cheerleader. Really, it's disgusting, that something you can't even control, could have such a big effect on your life.

lmao cx I was a female cheerleader and all the guys were throwing me cx I bet I can throw you then cx

Haha, I've been a male cheerleader for 2 years, and I think I've only put a guy in the air 3 times

madriver10 4

their hands are all over you, you win

you were probably only using your arms (most new guys do that). the girls use their legs and proper technique so it is much easier. that can take years to learn. if you're going to be flying you should wear a cup. I'm serious.

Tobamf 18

That sounds like fun, and let's not forget that the view on the way down after being tossed is going to be phenomenal.

Underestimating women is a fools game, you want really in with them? Tell them how impressed you are with them as people, their skill, anything else that just blows you away about them... just be honest :)