By give me an F - 05/01/2014 16:16 - United Kingdom - Corby

Today, was my first day as a male cheerleader in an attempt to flirt. The girls were stronger than me and it's now my job to be thrown in the air by girls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 682
You deserved it 37 514

Same thing different taste

Top comments

upallnight11 19

I'm pretty sure the only reason you're upset about this is because now you can't look up a girl's panties as she's getting lifted by you.

Comments

you bring Embarrassment to another level

A bunch of Cheerleaders with their hands all over you? Doesn't sound too bad to me bro.

"hey look there's a man on the cheer squad" "HE'S DIFFERENT, LETS GET HIM" I assume this is all you have to look forward too.

This is your fault completely. You joined team just to flirt with girls and got upset when they were stronger than you. Have fun getting beat up for being a male cheerleader.

You joined in an effort to flirt. Disgraceful. They put a lot into what they do. They train and everything for this and you are only in it to flirt? You completely deserve it.

Of course they're stronger than you. Surely a lot of those girls have done cheerleading for years. It's not an easy thing to do- Cheerleading requires a lot of skill. They have to be strong in order to do all that they do.

What the **** did you expect? That you'd be stronger than them just because you have a knob and bollocks and they don't? It doesn't work that way. You've just started, and (I'm guessing) have never lifted someone over your head before, much less thrown them into the air. Those girls, on the other hand, have been doing exactly that before you signed up, some of them probably for years. If you honestly thought you'd automatically be stronger than them just for being male, well, you've got a hell of a lot of growing up to do.

despite the embarrassment, it sounds fun. but I've gotta know if you're using east German "women"

Go to your local gym find the biggest muscle bound dude in there and buy a cycle of test, problem solved you'll be a man in no time

Well, what do you expect? Cheerleading is a very demanding sport and requires loads of strength, so of course the girls will be stronger than you. That's usually the case when a woman works out regularly and a man doesn't. Stick around and that may change. And honestly, YDI.