By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 045
You deserved it 86 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

Rachalynia 0

congratulations on learning the secret to a happy relationship: ignorance and delusion. you belong on a bad sitcom.

girlygirl666 0

The only way this would be awesome is if the ex's new "significant" is the girl he cheated on OP with. Paybacks are delicious! Another cool as hell scenario would be if the OP's new "significant" were to cheat on OP with the ex's current "SO". *sigh* I wish I could make it happen.

Well, at least you're not a selfish hypocrite....oh, wait, never mind. That's exactly what you're behaving like. Idiot.

What is wrong with you? You dump someone for treating you that way, not only DO you go back to them, but now you're entered into ruining TWO relationships. Nice to see your view on being cheated on has changed.

Am I the only person who sees this as things working out in the end? Yeah, it bites that he cheated. But then, you've both wandered into relationships within three months of dumping the respective "love of life" partner. SO, you were essentially in rebound relationships. Which don't work. Not really an FYL... but weird. And mildly entertaining.

r u copying that new movie that's coming out with mereyl Streep and Alec Baldwin?

def not and FML, more like i'm pathetic because i'm a cheater, who is cheating with my ex, who happened to cheat on me. well now you know they are STILL a cheater, and have roped you into it...congratulations... :-|

jack185868 0

you should break up with your other boyfriend first before you get back together with your ex

Brooklynxman 0

Could the OP be kind enough to post the contact info of her SO, it would be nice to know for no particular reason and definetly not so we can contact your SO and tell him what a bitch/****/*****/etc you are and that he should dump your ass.