By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 045
You deserved it 86 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

Rachalynia 0

we all make bad decisions. I went back to my terrible ex many times bc I thought he was the love of my life too but I was wrong. and you are too so ditch that asshole once and for all! and you'll find the real deal like I did. :)

That's the thing.....She has been there and she thinks it's a FML because she's a shitty enough person to do it to someone else.

lmao my ex has been cheating on his new SO with me for two years. So I can totally say YDI it's your own choice, you could stop any time.

Mulada 0

Complain when your boyfriend finds out and boots you out of the house. We'd still say YDI but at least you'd have something worth complaining about.

doseofthunder 0

you deserve each other. you're both shitty human beings. stay in idaho, hypocritical *****.

CyclonePsycho 1

If this is a non-exclusive relationship, why is this an FML? Nope, sorry, you're still pathetic. =

Mulada 0

To simplify what the other two are saying; you made your bed, sleep in it!