By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 045
You deserved it 86 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

significant... Always liked that word xD

Just let go of him. He's not the "love of your life" and you need to stop being so pathetic. And if you don't love your "significant other" (because apparently he's not actually so significant to you) do him a favor and break up with him because I'm sure he deserves someone better than you. You're no ****** better than your exboyfriend-with-benefits, you ****.

only if the OPs boyfriend loved the person who the OP is cheating with's girlfriend. Or if they were all cheating, it would be a sex square lol. Oh and it wouldnt go round the rectangle.

Ok say you date this asshole and he cheats on you and you're devastated. I'm guessing you probably hated the girl he was sleeping with when you dated him. So now, not only are you still talking to the asshole you cheated on you, but you've become the other woman for his girlfriend now. Not to mention what a ***** you're being for cheating on your boyfriend. Grow up and stop sleeping with both guys until you are mature enough to have a relationship with only one person at a time.

Am I the only one who thinks this is great news? Usually, it's faithful girl gets cheated on by deceptive boyfriend, boo-******'-hoo. But, in this one, the girl is cheating on some chump called her "significant other" to be with her boyfriend. Solution: Get back with the boyfriend, cheat and expected to be cheated on. I can't believe I give out this wisdom for free. You're welcome.

Congratulations putting him in the mindset that it's okay to cheat. And congratulations on making your other partner feel shitty. Idiot. You contribute nothing to society.

I think she should get back with her cheating boyfriend since she is now on the same level with him. I feel bad for the "significant other," but he never really had a chance, he just scooped her up off the rebound. Let the two cheaters get back together and canoodle with each other and other cheaters.

They are back together, that's what "we are now seeing each other again" means.

No, they are not, they still have "significant others" and are ******* around on them. They need to dump those poor chumps, and get back together and cheat like hell on each other.

I never said they weren't back together... :/ But they are seeing other people as well, hence my post. Read it again.

TJStarzZ 8

I agree. Stupid **** can't make up her ******* mind. All you want is sex, then just say so instead of whoring out to one guy and 'being committed' to another. Jesus, and THEN you want US to feel BAD for YOU? I'm gonna walk away from this one until I can stop laughing.