By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 045
You deserved it 86 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

idontgiveone 0

wow what is the actual point of this fml? go wank yourself and stop complaining about being a slag.

Not an FML at all. It's not even a YDI. It just doesn't belong on here at all. Who allowed this to go through? Seriously.

this is stupid. you're in this situation by choice. and neither of you have new "significant others". you just broke up three months ago. you're dumb.

He didn't do anything wrong, because guys do this sort of thing and nobody really cares if they cheat on girlfriends -- most of the time they deserve it anyway -- but you're a colossal *****-ho for cheating on your boyfriend. YDI.

Please, never have children. The world is already full of enough sexist idiots as it is. *facepalm* What was I thinking? You'll never get laid anyway.

You're ******* retarded. You sound like you're going to get into an abusive relationship and never leave because oh you feel so much for him, it's impossible that he's just using you and truly loves you too blahblah... You're both retarded. He's going to get AIDS and die, you're going to live a miserable life forever because he gave you AIDS, then you'll die. Also, as someone pointed out, if he cheated on you once, is cheating on his current partner, what makes you think he's only cheating with you, eh? Sounds to me like he might have three other ladies on the side, plus rents a ***** every Saturday night... OH WAIT IS THAT YOU? Oh, he gets so mixed up sometimes, don't pay any mind when he tries to slip you a twenty... And you are just a bitch. I hope your boyfriend finds out and gives you everything you deserve; tossed out bare ass naked in the cold rain so your cooch freezes and you're infertile from the infection you'll get from being in the mud so long, because no doubt you'll wait there and expect your "love" to come get you, but he'll be too busy with those other ladies.

Agree with everything mentioned. OP, get a brain - and damn the day you get pregnant by this jerk and have some ******-up children.

NoobHat 6

Your actions are revolting. Have mercy on you both.

So I expect that if you ever get cheated on again that you are going to be reasonable and accept it because to you it's perfectly okay now?

Completely agree - except you know that next time shes cheated on, she'll be back on here to whine about it.

You both speak the truth, unfortunately. :/