By fml333 - 21/12/2009 19:26 - Saudi Arabia

Today, I was hanging out with my ex's new girlfriend. I found out he was dating us both at the same time and was comparing between us. That is why he broke up with me two years ago and is still with her ever since. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 565
You deserved it 3 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

startafire 0

YDI. Why the hell would you hang out with your ex's girlfriend? You'll only hear things you don't want to know.

stop hanging out with your ex'es girl, unless your biding your time to poke holes in all their condoms as a final "gottcha bitch", pretend they died.

Comments

OP, that sucks, And "First" commenter, GTFO of this awesome website!

Just remember - the problem with dating somebody that cheated, is that the "winner" is dating a cheater. So back off and let them both get what they deserve. Just sit back & watch it unravel.

stop hanging out with your ex'es girl, unless your biding your time to poke holes in all their condoms as a final "gottcha bitch", pretend they died.

startafire 0

YDI. Why the hell would you hang out with your ex's girlfriend? You'll only hear things you don't want to know.

seeing as ur from saudi arabia, this is very lulz worthy

thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard! why are such a racist b****?

docinthemaking 0

Yeah why are you hanging with your ex's girlfriend, nothing good can come from that.

masanya 0

At least you're not with the cheater anymore.

That's a truly fascinating story OP. Two years ago some guy broke up with you and he was dating another chick at that time. Fascinating. I hope there'll be a sequel.

Indeed...how do these snoozers make it through moderation?

I don't think she qualifies as his "new" girlfriend, if he's been dating her for two years since he broke up with you.

Not a bad idea, testing the market like that. Quite efficient.

YDI.....******* savages, lower the gas prices