By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 045
You deserved it 86 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

Wait - so I'm supposed to feel sorry for you for being a disgusting, spineless, cheating bitch?

How is this anything other than "You Deserve It", if even an FML? No one's making you cheat on your new "significant other", which is laughable in itself, that you would label him as "significant", when you're cheating on him. Wtf.

Klabauterpete 0

You're life is ****** by your own decisions? YDI!

How immature. You're strait up stupid if you expect anyone to feel sorry for you. Dump you're "real" bf, and make sure to let him know how awful you are.

this is from a movie that didn't come out yet!!! am I the only one getting this??

YDI for being a ******* idiot. How is this an FML? and how did it get approved?

noshitsherlock 0

BITCH U STUPID? How about you both just break up with "your new significant others." OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE NOT THAT SIGNIFICANT.