By oliviakelly25 - 09/10/2009 06:41 - United States

Today, three months after finally ending a long relationship with the love of my life because he was cheating on me, we are now seeing each other again. And cheating on our new significant others with each other. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 045
You deserved it 86 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

See... that's exactly why he figured it'd be okay to cheat on you in the first place. You deserve whatever you get from this.

palmtrees 1

Not an FML... more like F the life of the boyfriend that you're cheating on. And yeah, if he'll cheat WITH you, he'll cheat ON you.

Comments

No wonder. You two are sleeze bags. Maybe instead of saying FML as if this is out of your control, decide who you want to be with! You're not Hannah Montana. You can't have the best of both worlds.

Let me guess, OP; you thought the infidelity scene in The Notebook was romantic too...? Why don't you stop—like, now.

....You want sympathy because you can't commit your gaping vag to one guy at a time?

LeStab 4

FYL because you're both terrible people? No, YDI.

ghoulie 0

It's a shitty situation because you are CHOOSING to be in the relationship with this person. Whatever your reasoning may be, in the end, YOU are the one choosing to cheat on your new "boyfriend". When has a relationship being a rebound one ever given someone free reign to cheat on the new boyfriend/girlfriend? And if it's a non-exclusive relationship, then how would that make the situation shitty for you? In all honesty, it boils down to choice. You're the one choosing to cheat on your new boyfriend, rebound/non-exclusive or not, and the other guy is choosing to continue cheating on the girls he's dating. It only seems like a really shitty situation because you don't seem to realize that you're the one putting yourself into said situation. YDI to the both of you for being stupid and stepping over other people's feelings. F your boyfriend's/his girlfriend's life for even dating you two.

mostlyconfusedm 0

Honestly, no matter if it is a 'rebound' you are playing with other peoples emotions and if you feel the need to cheat on someone why not break up with the others? You're not only going to damage the other person (even if it's not exclusive) and you should honestly know you're doing a HORRIBLE thing. For people that have been there, I think they can agree.

Then how does that qualify them as your 'significant others'? && totally agree with the above post. YOU think it's a shitty situation because YOU took back the guy who cheated on you, that you dumped for that very reason, and then gave your new boyfriend the same treatment? You and your ex deserve each other.