By keiran123 - 27/06/2013 23:15 - United States - Welsh

Today, on my first day at my new job delivering pizzas, I got bit by a guy dressed as Dracula. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 280
You deserved it 3 331

Same thing different taste

Comments

For some reason, this reminds me of that one Scooby Doo movie where Shaggy's a werewolf and they race cars for Dracula.

metreman 19

scooby doo and the reluctant werewolf

ruchiee 6

Wait a few days and then show back up at his house dressed as a vampire pretending he turned you into one and bite his ass back!

No, no, his neck, not his ass. You've got it all backwards. There's no good veins in the ass, it's all muscle.

better than getting hit by a guy dressed as slender man freddy Krueger or Jason

Do you work for Dominu's Pizza? If so, it's nos fera tu send you out there without a stake sub. Those things are killer.

UnluckyGenius 21

Feel complimented OP, Dracula only takes the most attractive of servants.

1 call the police and bring him up for assault. 2 get yourself checked for any diseases he might have had 3 sue 4 be prepared to deal with that sort of crap often as a pizza dude. Also, don't be afraid to fight back.

MzZombicidal 36

Sue for what? A prank? No wonder everyone thinks America is sue-happy.

It may be a prank, but who knows what kind of sickness this person could have had. If it broke the skin, I'd sue. Do you know how much nastiness is in the human mouth? If you did you'd treat this more seriously. If it didn't break the skin, I'd probably get a picture with 'Dracula' for the fun of it. :) I'm treating this as though OP got actually BITTEN and it broke skin.

perdix 29

Did he look at the pizza and count, "One. One slice, . . ." up to "Eight slices!" and then count out your payment, "One. One dollar! . . ."?