By keiran123 - 27/06/2013 23:15 - United States - Welsh

Today, on my first day at my new job delivering pizzas, I got bit by a guy dressed as Dracula. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 280
You deserved it 3 330

Same thing different taste

Comments

I hope he said ' fang you' for his pizza.

Ohhhhh. You're THAT kind of pizza delivery person. thought that only existed on pornhub ;)

Ah the years spent delivering pizza... Memories... This is just the first of many adventurous deliveries, enjoy you will have many more to post about shortly...

I'm sure that delivery was a pain in the neck.

kriz_allizwell 6

You can 'count' on the job to get wierd...

kidsgotastinky 11

I think it's quite bat-ass myself

evolution is sending humanity on one crazy ride if these posts are anything to go by.

Are you sure he isn't the real Dracula. Are you thirsty for some ketchup?

No thanks, I'm trying to watch my sodium intake. Those late night buffets have really taken a toll on my figure. One can only suck so much depressed fat people blood before one bloats up as well.

OP better count his blessings, he couldve lost more blood!

rosatoscano 12

I agree. Just bite him back, give him the pizza, and walk away like nothing ever happened.

Are you serious? Hahahaha that's so hilarious! Now you will turn into his slave ghoul, or maybe Igor.

I don't think I'll ever be brave enough to deliver pizzas; there are far too many horror stories.

At least you have a job where no two days are the same, it's fun!

Did you accidentally try to bring him an order of garlic bread? That'd do it.

Wizzlbang 10

Hopefully the next person will order a pizza with more garlic.