By rj - 12/05/2012 14:42 - United States - Goddard

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was pregnant. I don't remember having sex since last year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 532
You deserved it 5 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either she cheated or I would recommend seeing a doctor about your memory.

Comments

Man you're mattied, how can you not have sex with her for a year?! Are you both out of wood or something..??

Well, since 'last year' is only 5 months ago, it could very well be yours from just before this year or you could have had sex this year but not remember it. It might actually be what has caused a drop in her sex drive and the very reason why you haven't been having sex lately. And yes, it is possible to not know you are pregnant for several months because it is possible she has been exercising less, eating junk foods more, taking medications that increase weight gain or in general just having very few symptoms that couldn't be blamed on something else. @Everyone that seems to think sex is essential after marriage: What world do you live in? Some people don't like sex, some people don't feel the need for sex, some people don't have time for it, some people only want it on special occasions. Sex isn't something people need every few days to be happy or to live properly. That may be your ideal sex life, but it isn't the ideal sex life for everyone else so quit judging this poor guy for his.

If anything you said about sex applies to anyone you know then they're doing it wrong. Sex is one of the most important parts in a marriage. No ifs and buts.

Huh, no. Sex is NOT the point of marriage. Sex is NOT the point of a relationship, either... people get together because they want to. I like sex, my partner doesn't. I haven't had sex in three years. We've been together two. Am I dead ? No. Does it make me love him less ? No. Does it make me want to leave ? No. Does it make me want to cheat ? Nope. And he doesn't either.

Are you on Ambien? That may be the reason why you can't remember your late night romp sessions.

krmc822 6
andrewsgirl2010 7

Maybe she had sex with you when you were sleeping O_O

Yeah they can test it through amniocentesis along with all the genetic stuff. I'm hoping it's just a case of OP was drunk one night and not wifey cheating

Make sure you get a DNA test the second that baby is born, if it isn't yours you can divorce and won't have to pay a cent of child support :) if you don't though in most states of the usa they give you 2 years to prove you're not the father if you miss that then you're locked in. Plus minimum of 5 months without sex? In a marriage too? Try spice things up, you and your wife have an obligation to each other to put out, if she still won't might as well get divorced cos then it would mean your wife isn't attracted to you.