By rj - 12/05/2012 14:42 - United States - Goddard

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was pregnant. I don't remember having sex since last year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 532
You deserved it 5 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either she cheated or I would recommend seeing a doctor about your memory.

Comments

Lily_lops95 0

Whats worse that she cheated or that you haven't had sex since last year?

Nice divorce that ***** and don't give her shit , she cheated balls in your court .

Last year was only 5 months ago. It's possible she's not a cheating *****. It's entirely possible he's a drunken idiot. Way to jump to conclusions buddy.

186 where are people like you when the fml is about a girl who thinks her man is cheating or something similar?

callie123amy 4
day624 14

Hm you might have a cheater on your hands

Either you're not a bit careful of what your girlfriend is doing or you're a freakin drunk douchebag. Anyway that's your problem.

gixxrguy 1

Seems to me, you totally dropped the ball on that one! You should have been shagging her the whole time!

They have to stick a huge needle all the way into your uterus. They wanted to do that to me when I was pregnant because of possible birth defects but I refused. I think it would be safer and less stress for you and the baby if they wait the whole 9 months.

ManicGypsy 22

YDI for not putting out since last year. You should have known that your wife would have found it elsewhere.