By rj - 12/05/2012 14:42 - United States - Goddard

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was pregnant. I don't remember having sex since last year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 532
You deserved it 5 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either she cheated or I would recommend seeing a doctor about your memory.

Comments

A blonde once tried to explain to me that sperm can live......oh hell nevermind a blonde told me so it would make sense anyways....take your memory medicine

lumberjack610 1

I agree with jay and silent bob

princessbloky 12

You don't have sex for a year, and you're wondering why she may have cheated on you? You deserve it.

So, if you don't have sex for a year, you deserve to be cheated on? You people and your double standards. If this was a woman, you'll all be telling her to divorce him.

I mean really, guy gets cheated on, most ***** you blame him for anything. In this case, not having sex more often. But if a girl gets cheated on, it's a sympathy fest. What happened to equality?

theonlysweetpea 10

#155 chill dude. Injustice is everywhere, OP's situation exactly. OP: ge t a DNA test as soon as she has that kid. Then file for divorce.

How's this "FML team": I'm sorry for telling you to shut up Noor. I was wrong. Please keep posting your inane crap on every single FML. I'm sure everyone appreciates hearing what your opinion is every time. Have a nice day! :) P.S. Your profile picture makes you look like an idiot.

randomthing 22

Even if the baby isn't yours, - stay with her and raise the kid :)

daboss81 0

you need to get laid more often, yes f*ck your life for that