By rj - 12/05/2012 14:42 - United States - Goddard

Spicy
Today, my wife told me she was pregnant. I don't remember having sex since last year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 532
You deserved it 5 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Either she cheated or I would recommend seeing a doctor about your memory.

Comments

Maybe it won't be that long at all if the OP can't remember much!*

alzeer 5

I like the comment on your picture.

debbster7 18

Why last year?? If she was pregnant and not showing (you would have known if she was) then it would have been more recent. Just THINK man!

alzeer 5

One year!!!!!!! How old are you?!

It's another Immaculate Conception! You're about to be the father of god! Congratulations!!

Of course that's the most logical explanation! There is NO way the wife cheated!

Cheated? What? No, my explanation is much more likely.

Clearly Christ's second coming. Watch him be born Dec. 21st.

perdix 29

Why are you even married? If you are not having sex, you are just stuck with an expensive roommate who is messing up your game.

There is more to marriage than sex.. But then again, I'm a sex craved man just like every single one out there. What can I possibly know.

93, it's a good idea to say who you're agreeing with. But, based on your name, I'm assuming you meant you agree with perdix.

PinkPinkPinkPink 0

Last year ? You deserved it bro .

You sir, are within your full right who the father of that child is, so u can dump the bitch an find the bastard she did it with.

Hopefully she "attacked" ;) you while you were sleeping and now it just feels like a wet dream.

perdix 29

That's what I thought! She probably thought his dirty talk was tedious or silly, so she ****** him while he slept.