By rebekah - 03/04/2009 19:39 - United States

Today, my tampon string was hanging from my bathing suit. My boyfriend thought it was a thread hanging from my bikini bottom. He publicly pulled out my tampon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 463 275
You deserved it 77 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The_Cait 0
ohhhhshizzz 0

awuh dude that is freaking messed up, you couldnt tuck it? oh gosh, that mush have been gross and embarrasing. =] pahah, but got me outta my rut.

Comments

wowfmlife 0

haha that would be quite a surprise for the both of you...and who ever else saw

ThumbTackBraille 0

Um, for those of you saying the boyfriend here is stupid and should know better, how the hell would he know the thickness of a tampon string? Totally not his fault. I'm a guy and my girlfriend goes into unnecessary specifics about her time of the month and the process of taking out and putting in tampons (which should not involve me at all, no one wants to hear that), and even I don't know what a tampon string looks like. WE DON'T USE TAMPONS. Let's use our heads, please, girls. :)

HungerGames95 13

yes but the question remains... why was he reaching for her crotch in public :D

FYL indeed, but come on, it's just a basic thing that you do when you wear a tampon in a bikini, you tuck it in and make sure it's not going to come out!

daaaaamn....FYL! That really sucks. But....he was the one who had to stand there holding it, so I think it would be more embarrassing for him.

Hurts like hell? I'm assuming these posts come from non-tampon users. Or they're using them wrong. It shouldn't hurt. To the OP, sucks to be you.

brit8741 0

they're saying it hurt like he'll because OP was probably walking around And it got pulled at a weird angle.

I wonder what's your boyfriend's reaction when he pulled out the tampon. Ew

alex_vik 0

How was he supposed to know you were just gonna leave your tampon string hanging out? #30 - Because he's OP's boyfriend...

dantheman_fml 0

thats what u get for eating the apple.....

Lol @ 52...I don't expect a guy to know what one looks like, but I do expect one to respect me in public and not go tugging at things around my crotch while there are other people around. And I dunno about it being more embarrassing for the guy, he could conceal it in his hand and throw it away quickly afterwards. The girl probably had to make her way to the bathroom with a big red splotch on her bikini bottoms, dripping blood all over the place =/ (unless her period was still really light at that point, I guess...)

@60: "he could conceal it in his hand" ...would YOU want to hold someone else's bloody tampon in your hand?