By daRN - 02/07/2009 19:34 - Bahrain

Today, my sister just had a huge fight with my mom. After that, she thought it was appropriate to smash my $1,000 guitar to "blow off some steam." FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 107
You deserved it 3 086

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Curtieeeez 0

Unlucky, if you ask me. Beat her with the broken guitar.

man, as a fellow guitar player, I feel for you on this. That's bullshit. Hearing a guitar thats worth so much go and get smashed just cause she has a temper tantrum, it's ****** up. I suggest beating her ass till she pays for another identical or vintage guitar or you break her shit till it adds up to a grand.

Comments

Make her pay Cash or stealing her stuff, whichever

SusanaSaysRawrxD 0

That reaaaally sucks. Kill her. :D but if you want to take a legal approach...then...kill her. :D that's all I can think of, considering that she seriously screwed you over. I but I love the name of your country. Bahrain.. 0_o if you say it outloud it sounds like 'brain'. hah, sorry xD I just had to point that out.

That's over...kill (no pun intended).

I you took a rock from that country wouldnt that mean you just got some..... Bahrain XD I know its wrong but its funny right?

Destroy her room and tear her clothes to 'blow off some steam' too

she should put those guitar pieces where I'm thinking.

I've always wondered why they made guitars so easy and stress relieving to smash... FYL.

make her pay for it. problem solved. this shouldnt have made it past moderators

mylittlecrow 0

Judging by her foul temper, I wouldn't advise that, who knows, she might get angry and break his leg this time:D And besides, you almost never see your money back from relatives...

seb12992 0

"this shouldn't of made it past moderators" I can tell this ****** is another mindless stupid surfer boy/frat boy teenage prick that sits at his desk with a blink face. Go **** yourself, this deserves to be on FML.

why would anyone just smash a guitar? that really sucks...i feel for you man

mylittlecrow 0

It's spoiled people like her that get angry on the highway and smash into the first car they see.. You should ruin something of hers and tell her you had a tantrum or something, maybe she'll try harder to contain herself next time.. FYL for having a screwed up sister.

No, that´ll just teach her that it´s ok to just break stuff that belongs to other people. Going into her room and ******* the place up isn´t going to help matters much. Just make her pay for the guitar. Or, if she is unwilling, take some of her stuff to sell on the internet until you have your $1000. And possibly then some.

wowww. that really blows. I'd put nair in her shampoo/conditioner if I were you. sweeeet revenge.

Gingerly 0

Love it, that would definitely get her attention.

lol nice ill remember that one for later